17 de maio de 2009


Last month, something unusual happened and I thought that it could be interesting to make a little reflection about that.


I was arriving to school and when just about passing the school gates I found a cell phone on the floor. I picked it up and saw a picture of a little girl. Obviously it belonged to her. I was already late to my maths' class so I hurry in phoning to her (whoever she turned out to be... lol) mother.


When the lady the other side awnser me it was kind of funny because she started asking some awkward questions like «How does it looks the phone?» and «who is on the phone screen». Well, why should I identify the phone and its owner? I'm calling to her mother, where the hell would I get this number? Lol


Well, a few minutes later (and I was back then reaaaaaaaaly late for school) the lady shows up. She was very nice and started saying that her daughter should have let it drop because she usually is very distracted. I sad it was okay and said I was in a hurry so I have to go.


Later in class I start thinking... I didn't thought twice about returning the phone (ok, that phone was too much technology for me to handle but still, I could have kept it and sell it to somebody or so), but would everybody have done the same thing I've done?


What do you think? Is there any honesty and kindness in our world? Please let me know about your opinion.

Sem comentários:

Envelhecer

 Tenho 29 anos. Para alguns sou nova, para outros sou muito nova, para outros "já ninguém tem 20's"... Estava aqui a tentar le...